1. worship God in joyous celebration of the Mass and sacraments
2. proclaim the Word of God to all people
3. witness the love and redemptive healing of Christ
4. serve those in need in both Church and society
Note: The main sectors, activities and beneficiaries are bolded.
Provides religious services / activities
Provides services (e.g. care / counselling)
Children / young people, Older people, People with disabilities, General public, Family / whanau, Migrants / refugees
1. The clergy appointed by the Bishop of the Diocese of Palmerston North, is responsible for celebrating the liturgies, and, the spiritual well-being and pastoral care of all parishioners.
2. The Parish Finance Committee assists in the administration of all property.
3. The Parish Pastoral Council assists in promoting pastoral action in the Parish.
Annual Returns are due within 6 months of a charity’s balance date (financial year-end), or a longer period if an extension has been granted.
Here is a list of all the details changed by the charity, for example adding or removing officers, amending rules, changing balance dates or updating address details.