The purpose of the Trust is to:
• Promote and support the awareness, understanding, study and practice of Buddhism
with a special emphasis on the practice of Buddhism according to the teachings of the Kagyu lineage of Tibetan Buddhism as defined by HH the 17th Gyalwa Karmapa Orgyen Trinley Dorje, his regent and successors;
• Provide education to individuals, communities, institutions, corporate and charitable bodies;
• Provide health and well-being services and support to individuals, communities, institutions, corporate and charitable bodies;
• Promote and provide access to cultural experiences that have their origins in or are related to Buddhism and / or human and societal well-being; and
• Carry out any activities consistent with the charitable purpose of the Trust.
In carrying out the purposes of the Trust, the Trustees will be guided by the wishes of the Spiritual Director, Venerable Lama Assi, and HH Karmapa.
Note: The main sectors, activities and beneficiaries are bolded.
Provides religious services / activities
Other charities, Voluntary bodies other than charities, Animals, Migrants / refugees, Religious groups
Rigdrol Yeshe is a registered charitable trust.
Annual Returns are due within 6 months of a charity’s balance date (financial year-end), or a longer period if an extension has been granted.
Here is a list of all the details changed by the charity, for example adding or removing officers, amending rules, changing balance dates or updating address details.