(1) To advance and promote the Christian faith and accomplish our mission of “passionately loving God and purposefully loving others”.
(2) To organise church services where people can worship God and listen to accurate Bible teaching.
(3) To accurately and consistently teach, explain and apply the Bible to the lives of all those involved in the Church, through church services, small groups and other events and programmes.
(4) To gather congregational members into small groups to encourage each other, grow and learn together, pray together, and serve the wider community.
(5) To help people discover a relationship with God through Jesus Christ, and to assist them to grow in that relationship.
(6) To run varied programmes for families, youth and children to lead them to a relationship with Jesus, teach them Biblical truth, and equip them to impact their world for God.
Note: The main sectors, activities and beneficiaries are bolded.
Provides religious services / activities
Provides services (e.g. care / counselling), Provides advice / information / advocacy
Community development, Social services
Children / young people, Older people, Family / whanau, Migrants / refugees, Religious groups
Entities your charity controls
CC Registration Number
BotanyLife Community Trust
Annual Returns are due within 6 months of a charity’s balance date (financial year-end), or a longer period if an extension has been granted.
Here is a list of all the details changed by the charity, for example adding or removing officers, amending rules, changing balance dates or updating address details.