"1) To provide financial and non-financial assistance to young Cantabrians aged between 15 and 23 years of age who demonstrate extraordinary talents and potential in the areas of Arts, IT, Design, Music, Science, Research, Education, Sport or Community Service.
2) Provide a source of funding for talented young Cantabrians, regardless of their personal or family financial circumstance.
3) Provide a range of non-financial assistance including presentations, development training, mentoring and promotion.
4) Provide updates to members of the foundation about grantee progress, successes and achievements.
5) Maintain good systems and governance of the foundation.
6) Create a foundation model that can be replicated in any province in New Zealand.
7) Hold inspiring grantee award functions to recognise the talents of grantees with inspirational presentations and guest speakers.
Note: The main sectors, activities and beneficiaries are bolded.
Makes grants / loans to individuals
Provides advice / information / advocacy, Provides other finance (e.g. investment funds)
Education / training / research, Community development, Arts / culture / heritage, Sport / recreation, science/technology
Children / young people
The Inspire Foundation is governed by a Trust Board consisting of 4 corporate trustee members.
This charity has been granted an exemption from filing an annual return by 30 September 2011 under Section 43 of the Charities Act 2005. The first annual return is due by 30 September 2012.
Here is a list of all the details changed by the charity, for example adding or removing officers, amending rules, changing balance dates or updating address details.