Mamma's Laef was established to:
- Promote & advance increased awareness of menstrual hygiene management & period poverty;
- Help relieve period poverty in Vanuatu women;
- Support environmental outcomes in the relief of period poverty;
- Foster upskilling & work opportunities;
- Support the advancement of education for Vanuatu girls about menstrual hygiene management; and
- Engage with men & other agencies & organisations to increase the awareness of period poverty.
Note: The main sectors, activities and beneficiaries are bolded.
Provides services (e.g. care / counselling)
Acts as an umbrella / resource body, Provides advice / information / advocacy, Provides human resources (e.g. staff / volunteers)
Education / training / research, Employment, International activities
People of a certain ethnic / racial origin
Older people, General public, Family / whanau
Mamma's Laef is governed by two trustees with the support and guidance of non-voting advisors.
Annual Returns are due within 6 months of a charity’s balance date (financial year-end), or a longer period if an extension has been granted.
Here is a list of all the details changed by the charity, for example adding or removing officers, amending rules, changing balance dates or updating address details.