To advance education in the application of technology; to raise awareness, interest, & encourage young people in the pursuit of learning & careers in technology by:
- Designing & delivering programmes for schools;
- Providing scholarships to facilitate young people's attendance at educational programmes;
- Facilitating events, projects & activities that promote technology, technological learning & achievements;
- Working with local & central government agencies & other interested bodies to develop policies & programmes;
- Providing mentoring, training, counselling, equipment, & other appropriate assistance.
Note: The main sectors, activities and beneficiaries are bolded.
The trust currently has 3 trustees whom are appointed by our trust Settlor.
The Trust employees one full time General Manager for 40 hours a week. The trust contracts to contractors on a project's basis. The Trust has an advisory group made up of the founders of the OMGTech! Project. The trust also has an Advisory group consisting of our industry specialists & volunteer representatives.
Annual Returns are due within 6 months of a charity’s balance date (financial year-end), or a longer period if an extension has been granted.
Here is a list of all the details changed by the charity, for example adding or removing officers, amending rules, changing balance dates or updating address details.